Statement of Work
Postal Engage Onboarding Small Package
This Statement of Work (“SOW”) is entered into by and between You (“Customer”) and Postal. Upon acceptance by Customer as indicated by a signature on the Postal Order Form, Postal will commence the Services as described below. This SOW is incorporated by reference and subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Order Form (the “Agreement”) between Customer and Postal effective as of the subscription start date. All capitalized terms used in this SOW shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Agreement.
Customer has requested that Postal provide the following services to properly configure, assist and educate their team during implementation of the Postal platform.
Any work commenced prior to the Subscription Start Date in connection with the Project shall be subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of this SOW and the Agreement. The Deliverables and Services listed below shall be developed in accordance with and conform in all material respects with the requirements specified in this SOW or otherwise developed in the course of performance hereunder, including without limitation, the following features, which are considered ‘in scope’ with respect to the Project set out herein:
1. CONSULTING SERVICES
Following Postal’s proven implementation methodology, Postal will consult on or provide the following items:
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER / PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSULTANT
- Develop and manage implementation timeline, starting with the initial kick-off call and guided by the Customer’s direct goals and objectives discovered through Use Case Discovery conversations
- Schedule and facilitate all meetings with key stakeholders and internal teams
- Own call follow-up and report weekly on key project delays or risks with initially established timeline and share hours remaining
- Guide back-end configuration best practices based on the use case for all teams
- Provide relevant resources for team-specific best practices
- Help ensure project-related follow-up items are tracked and resolved
- Host training sessions and subsequent office hours as defined in 2.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
Postal will provide the following services to properly configure, consult, and educate the Customer team during the implementation of the Postal platform.
KICK OFF [30 minutes]
- Meet Customer key stakeholders, Postal Teams, and Postal Support resources
- Create onboarding timeline, review the scope of rollout, and confirm communication plan
- Confirm tech stack and identify Customer contact to own integration setup
- Establish Postal vs. Customer Responsibilities
- Schedule subsequent onboarding calls with stakeholders
USE CASE DISCOVERY, SINGLE BUSINESS UNIT [30 minutes]
- Identify opportunities to utilize best practices and ensure back-end configuration follows a strong methodology
- Provide recommendations and playbook examples to drive optimal Customer outcomes based on business unit needs and account goals
- Educate how to document Success Metrics, including setting baseline measures for the project, in partnership with the Customer
- Create a Project Tracker to organize project priorities, establish an owner in collaboration with the Customer, and establish a project timeline and next steps
INTEGRATIONS [45 minutes]
- Consult on all Postal-related technical items in accordance with Customer goals, provide documentation, and assist with initial technical training on the integration
- Demonstrate how to connect CRM, Sales Engagement, and Marketing Automation tools
- Advise on CRM, Sales Engagement, and Marketing Automation tools that align with the Customer goals
- Share best practices and advise on mapping fields and best practices.
- Upon request of Admins, content defined above can be removed from enablement call delivery
ADMIN TRAINING & BACKEND REVIEW [up to 60 minutes]
- Host Admin Training to inform back-end configuration in Postal for unlimited user seats and business units
- Lead through primary account setup including email integration and creating teams to support business units
- Demonstrate how to add contacts, manage Users, and add Users to appropriate Teams
- Review Postal roles and permission levels
- Walk through how to add a funding source, transfer funds, and establish team budgets
- Share best practices for team structure and budget management
- Demonstrate how-to update Customer logo, select email templates, and choose preferred brand colors
- Demonstrate how to create and manage saved messages
- Demonstrate how to set up meeting settings and account settings
- Demonstrate how to preview and update email notifications
- Demonstrate how to approve items for the appropriate teams
- Demonstrate how to approve and map items to Salesforce campaigns
- Demonstrate how to add create, send, and report on a gift email campaigns, collections send directly, or magic links
- Demonstrate best practices to manage gift email campaigns and magic links
- Lead through Postal Reporting Dashboard, Summary and Order Status
- Upon request of Admins, content defined above can be removed from enablement call delivery
END-USER TRAINING / ENABLEMENT
- Access to recorded training. Trainings include:
- Lead through primary account setup including email integration, email settings, review user notifications and budget
- Demonstrate how to request items
- Demonstrate how to create, send, and report on a gift email campaign, collections, send directly, or magic links.
- Demonstrate best practices to manage gift email and magic links.
- Demonstrate how to use Postal Everywhere allowing users to utilize Postal from the integrated CRM or Sales/Marketing platform tools.
- Demonstrate reporting and how to check Order Status.
- Provide option for hosting User Office hours sessions post-training
- Provide access to the Postal Support chat and Postal Help Center for ongoing support
EXCLUDED FROM SCOPE
- Execution of Postal back-end configuration setup (building teams, adding users, updating branding - logo, colors, configuring meeting settings for users, approving items, bulk item approval, creating and managing collections, mapping to SFDC campaigns, .csv imports, contact updates, etc.)
- Content authorship (i.e. Postal Saved Messages, Postal Subscriptions, Postal Campaign setup, Postal Event landing page and copy creation, Postal Event registration distribution, Hubspot Workflows, Outreach Sequences, Salesloft Cadences, or other sales enablement templates)
- Gift Email and MagicLink creation and maintenance, including QR code distribution for marketing collateral - all updates to be made by customer Postal Admin
- Customized Reporting requests (in Postal app, Salesforce Dashboards with Managed Package 2.0, Hubspot)
- Manage connection, syncing, mapping, or testing to CRM, Sales Engagement, and Marketing Automation (Hubspot, Salesforce, Marketo, Salesloft, Eloqua, Zapier, etc.)
- Trigger creation or testing (Hubspot, Salesforce, Marketo, Salesloft, Zapier)
- Subscription setup or testing
- Zapier subscription setup, configuration, or testing
- Completion of fund management or establishing budgets
- Translations to other languages
3. CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES
Throughout the project, Postal team members will provide guidance and support to the Customer in the following areas, but ownership for completion and staffing lies solely with the Customer to drive implementation success.
Customer responsibilities include:
- Customer is responsible for creating Customer-specific guides or playbooks if desired
- Content authorship within Postal, including Postal Saved Messages, Postal Subscriptions, Postal Collections, Postal Campaign setup, Postal Event landing page, and copy creation, Postal Event registration distribution, Hubspot Workflows, Outreach Sequences, Salesloft Cadences, or other sales enablement templates
- Customer is responsible for Team creation and User provisioning
- Customer will be responsible for updating triggers and/or subscriptions and adding new as desired once training has been completed
- Identify Executive Sponsor, Postal Admin(s), Champion(s), and CRM Admin/ IT Admin.
- Designate Subject Matter Experts as needed
- Provide Stakeholders from each team with the following onboarding steps:
- CRM and sales enablement configuration
- Admin and End-User training
- Configuration of integrations whether standard or custom
- Configuration of Customer-side of SSO as needed
- User acceptance testing
- Oversee user validation
- Ensure end users participate in training
- Provide project sign-off at go-live
- Project management total weeks and Postal consulting team hours will commence starting at project kick-off, to be scheduled within two (2) weeks of contract signature.
- Initial project timeline (Section 6) is based on supporting a single business unit. Business Unit on a global scale may vary depending on Customer rollout strategy and will be finalized as part of initial business process discussions and joint Customer & Postal creation of the rollout and deployment strategy.
- This scope assumes a five-week project and up to 4 total hours provided by the Postal project team. Should the project exceed 10% of the original scope, a Change Order will be procured to address the change in scope.
- All implementation meetings, checkpoints, workshops, and enablement sessions will be conducted remotely.
- Hours will be tracked in 15-minute increments and will be tracked by each resource for documentation purposes. Time spent includes preparation and email follow-up for these sessions.
- Customer will be allowed up to 2 “no-shows” for the entire project duration. Upon the 3rd no-show during a project, the project will be put on hold and resources removed from the project until the customer agrees to an updated schedule and execution plan. A “no-show” is defined as a meeting in which both parties accept the meeting invitation but the customer does not attend within 10 minutes of the meeting start time and provides no communication or rescheduling before the meeting start.
- Timely deliveries for the execution of the Project are contingent upon both parties’ adherence to all scheduled reviews, revisions, sign-offs, and meetings. Changes by Customer to the scope of work, late approvals by Customer, project kickoff delays caused solely by Customer, or Customer’s delays in providing the requested inputs may result in a change to the project schedule and/or agreed-upon budget estimation. The sample production schedule in Section 6 is based on a 48-hour turnaround for Customer approvals and feedback during normal business hours, Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm Pacific Time.
- Postal is not responsible for any fees that another technology may charge to activate an integration.
- “How To” documents are not customized to Customer specific accounts or configurations.
- Customers who are fully unresponsive with Postal for a duration of longer than 30 days during their implementation will forfeit their implementation project and be billed in full.
- Third-party partners may assist with implementation and if so, will be provided with a temporary license to access the customer instance and assist in the implementation and set up. This temporary seat will be removed within 90 days after project completion.
No travel is included as a part of this agreement. Should travel be required and mutually agreed upon by both parties, a Change Order or additional SOW can be drafted to accommodate.
6. PROJECT TIMELINE
See below for a detailed project timeline. Project full details and timing will vary based on the number of business units, scope, and integrations. A Customer-specific project plan and timeline will be finalized with the Professional Services Consultant during Kick-off.
7. PROJECT ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The project will require the coordination of several resources across the organization. The following is a typical outline from the Customer team.
Postal will provide the resources listed below to assist with delivering the items listed under Sections 1 and 2. The resources will perform the Services and provide the Deliverables to the Customer remotely as outlined unless specified as onsite in Section 1.A. Postal may assign any combination of these resource types based on schedules and the needs of the project.
This SOW may only be amended or modified by Change Orders mutually agreed to by and between the Parties. All Change Orders will be subject to the same terms and conditions of this SOW. In the event that Customer wishes to amend or modify this SOW, Customer will notify Postal in writing of its intention to enter into a Change Order by sending to Postal a draft Change Order completed with as much detail as reasonably necessary. A Change Order may require an adjusted fee structure.