Acceptable Use Policy
1. Our Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy describes actions that Postal.io, Inc. ("Postal.io") prohibits when you use its website and/or services (the "Services"). The terms "you," "your," and "yours" refer to the customer. The Acceptable Use Policy is governed by our Terms of Service. Our Terms of Service take precedence over any conflicting Acceptable Use Policy provision. BY USING THE SERVICES OR THE POSTAL.IO WEBSITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES. Postal.io may in its sole discretion determine whether you are in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy.
The Services may be used only for lawful purposes and may not be used for any illegal activities. Using the Services in an illegal, abusive or otherwise inappropriate manner that interferes with or diminishes others' use and enjoyment of the Services is prohibited. The following list gives examples of illegal, abusive, interfering, unacceptable or otherwise inappropriate behavior while using the Services. This list is provided by way of example and shall not be considered exhaustive.
- Adversely impacting the availability, reliability or stability of Postal.io's Services.
- Launching or facilitating, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial of service attack on any of Postal.io's Services.
- Attempting to bypass or break any security mechanism on any of the Services or using the Services in any other manner that poses a security or service risk to Postal.io, to any user of our Services, to any of our respective customers or to their customers.
- Testing or reverse-engineering the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities.
- Using the Services in any manner that may subject Postal.io or any third party to liability, damages or danger.
- Using the Services in any manner that violates any applicable third party policies or requirements that Postal.io has communicated to the customer.
- Engaging in fraud with respect to your account.
- Using your account to engage in fraudulent activity with respect to third parties.
- Using any of the Postal.io Properties or Postal.io Marks other than as expressly permitted in the Terms of Service.
- Transmitting any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including but not limited to trademark, copyright or rights of publicity or otherwise violating, infringing or misappropriating the rights of any third party.
- Promoting or engaging in illegal activities.
- Engaging in activities or transmitting through the Services any information that may be libelous or defamatory or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others from Postal.io's website without their express consent.
- Interfering with or disrupting networks connected to the Services or violating the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
- Using the Services, or a component of the Services, in a manner not authorized by Postal.io.
Violation of this Acceptable Use Policy may result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account, civil and/or criminal liability, and Postal.io may, in addition to any remedy that it may have at law or in equity, terminate permission for you to use the Services. In such event, you are still liable for any and all outstanding charges accumulated through your use of the Services, including uses in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy or the laws of any jurisdiction.
In addition, Postal.io may investigate incidents that are contrary to this Acceptable Use Policy and provide requested information to third parties who have provided notice to Postal.io stating that they have been harmed by your failure to abide by this Acceptable Use Policy. Postal.io's failure to enforce this policy in each and every instance in which it might have application does not amount to a waiver of Postal.io's rights hereunder.
3. Changes To The Acceptable Use Policy
We reserve the right to change the Acceptable Use Policy from time to time without notice by posting changes to Postal.io's website. When we do, we will also revise the "last update" date of the Acceptable Use Policy.